Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's About Time...


I've been thinking about starting a blog for YEARS!!! Many friends have asked me to and I have always been full of excuses... "I'm too busy with graduate school, a brand new baby, the Young Women Program, moving, etc." My excuses have gone on and on. The truth is there is never really time. I like the quote "We make time for what is important to us." And I guess the time has come that starting my own electronic record is important to me.

I have read several articles in the Ensign about the importance of keeping records and sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ and how a blog can do both of those things. I know that I am more prone to type on the computer than manually write in a journal so this is where I will start. Today is the day!

One of my friends (who also happens to be my sister-in-law) decided to help me pin down a time and was willing to walk me though each step. Thank you to Mrs. Becca B
randley for helping me to FINALLY do this!!! This is Becca, the bride in the picture (I just wanted to show her off a little. Notice while we're all busy making kissy faces Maya is going for the pretty flowers - smart girl :) Becca was so patient and kind with me! I really appreciate it!!!

Thank you to all my friends and family members for your patience with me in the blogging department.

And, here it goes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment